A top al-Qaida commander was killed in a US-Afghanistan raid.
Afghan forces last month killed a top Al-Qaeda commander, Asim Omar, in an operation backed by US airstrikes that also killed tens of civilians, Afghan intelligence officials said Tuesday.
A photo appearing to show Asim Omar’s dead body was also released online after he was killed in a US-Afghan joint airstrike.
- India Busts Nigerian-Afghan Heroin Cartel, 2 Nigerians Arrested
- 27 year old man caught digging up his father’s body after 14 years to retrieve his leather shoes.
- 11 civilians killed as Boko Haram attack Cameroon
- ISIS Leader Appears In New Video For The First Time In Five Years.
- Plane Crash Kills 10 In United States