Special Adviser on Media and Communication Strategy to Edo Governor Crusoe Osagie has accused members of the screening committee of the All Progressives Congress (APC) of failing to screen Godwin Obaseki in Abuja.
Osagie said: “The governor (of Edo State) had arrived at the national secretariat of the party (APC) early for screening, but the committee members were not ready.
“He (Obaseki) was given the options to either wait for one hour or if he had an appointment to keep, he could go and call them to know if they were ready.
“The governor, who had a Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF) meeting to attend, went for the meeting (of NGF) and called when he was done but the members of the screening committee did not take their calls.”
- I doubt APC will give me justice – Obaseki
- Dump APC, supporters tell Obaseki
- APC Governors storm Oshiomhole’s office to rescue Obaseki
- Edo 2020: Obaseki officially joins PDP
- Breaking News: Obaseki Arrives PDP National Secretariat For Screening