Arsenal began their Europa League campaign in impressive fashion by decimating German side, Eintracht Frankfurt, three goals to nil.
Goals from youngsters, Joseph Willock, and Bukayo Saka put the game to bed before Gabonese International, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang put the icing on the cake with the third.
As a result of Bukayo Saka’s goal during the contest, he is now the youngest player to score a Europa League goal for Arsenal. Just 18 years and 14 days old.
The Gunners now sit at the top of the group F table as a result of superior goal difference to Standard Liege.
- Crystal Palace Demand Nigerian Winger From Arsenal As Part Of Zaha Deal
- Mustafi insists he won’t go to ‘war’ with Arsenal
- Chambers urges Arsenal defence to stop relying on Auba
- Arsenal’s Laurent Koscielny a ‘serious target’ for Borussia Dortmund
- Salah becomes fastest Liverpool player to reach 50 EPL goals