In a bid to rescue Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State, some All Progressives Congress (APC) Governors stormed the National Secretariat of the party on Monday to hold a fence mending meeting with the National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.
The meeting is a follow-up to a similar meeting held with the National Leader of the party, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Lagos on Sunday night.
The meeting is currently ongoing at the National Executive Committee Hall at the party National Secretariat in Abuja, with the National Chairman presiding.
The governors present at meeting include the Chairman of Progressive Governors Forum and Kebbi State governor, Atiku Bagudu, Ondo State governor – Rotimi Akeredolu, Lagos State – Babajide Sanwo-olu, Gombe State – Mohammed Inuwa – Gombe, Kano State – Abdullahi Umar Ganduje and Kwara State – Abdul raham Abdulrasaki.
- BREAKING: Buhari, Governors Meet Over APC Crisis
- Breaking News: Osinbajo Presides 2020 Maiden NEC Meeting
- Executive Order 10: Buhari bows to governors’ pressure
- Oshiomhole Urges APC Governors To Implement N30,000 Minimum Wage
- Governors Ask National Assembly To Halt Infectious Diseases Bill