National Chairman of All Progressives Congress(APC), Comrade Adams Oshiomole, has insisted on direct primary to pick Edo Governorship candidate on June 22.
He stated this after a meeting with members of the National Working Committee (NWC) and Governors elected under on the platform of the party.
The Chairman disclosed this after the meeting, which lasted for over three hours at the National Secretariat in Abuja.
- APC Governors storm Oshiomhole’s office to rescue Obaseki
- More Drama In APC As Police Seals Off National Secretariat
- APC names Abiola Ajimobi as acting national Chairman after court suspended Adams Oshiomole
- ‘APC screening committee failed to screen Obaseki’
- Victor Giadom Hands Over APC Leadership To Governor Buni