The Supreme Court has annulled the election of Emeka Ihedioha as the governor of Imo state. The seven-member panel of justices today held that hedioha was not duly elected as governor.
The apex court adjudged Hope Uzodinma of the APC as the winner of the March 9th 2019 governorship election.
In the lead judgement which was read by Justice Kudirat Kekere-Ekun, the apex court ordered that the certificate of return issued to Ihedioha be immediately withdrawn and a fresh certificate of return should be issued to Uzodinma. The court also directed that Uzodinma must be immediately sworn in as Governor.
- Daddy Freeze reacts after Father Mbaka’s prophecy on Ihedioha came to pass
- Decision To Make Uzodinma Imo Governor Will Haunt Nigeria For A Long Time – Supreme Court Justice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Sacks APC’s Lyon As Governor-elect Of Bayelsa State, Declares PDP Winner
- Hope Uzodinma sworn in as Imo state governor
- Diri Douye sworn-in as Governor of Bayelsa state (Photos)