Popular human rights activist, Senator Shehu Sani has opined that President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo have different thoughts and visions for Nigeria.
This is coming after President Buhari expressed that 100 million Nigerians will be lifted out of poverty in ten years, while Vice President Osinbajo expressed that ten million Nigerians will be lifted out of poverty in ten years.
Reacting to the disparity in the statement of the first two citizens of Nigeria, the former lawmaker expressed that their is a crisis within the leadership of Nigeria that is affecting the growth of the nation.
See his tweet below:
Baba said hundred million would be lifted out of poverty in 10years; The VP said ten million would be lifted out of poverty in ten years,there’s a 90 million gap in their thoughts and visions.
— Senator Shehu Sani (@ShehuSani) September 13, 2019
- We will take 10 Million Nigerians out of poverty in the next 10 years – Vice-President, Osinbajo
- Increament In VAT Is To Pay New Minimum Wage: Shehu Sani Reveals
- Shehu Sani reacts to APC claims on Atiku’s citizenship
- Breaking News: Nigeria Boycotts WEF As Buhari, Osinbajo Meet Over Xenophobic Attacks
- Don Jazzy calls on Osinbajo to look into matter of federal lawmaker physically abusing woman in Abuja