Bishop David Oyedepo, the General Overseer of Living Faith Church, also known as Winners Chapel on Sunday held service at Canaanland, Ota despite ban on religious gatherings in Nigeria over the outbreak of Coronavirus.
Oyedepo, who has been silent since the outbreak of COVID-19 in Nigeria, said the virus cannot stop God’s children.
According to him, “Only the help of God can save Nigeria and Africa in a while from this Pandemic.”
He, however, assured his members that the cure of the deadly virus will be out this week and nations shall rejoice again.
Oyedepo said: “Plagues cannot stop us. Coronavirus cannot stop God’s children, but I assure you that the solution will be found this week.
“Only the help of God can save us , our markets are open so there is no way to curb this but only God can save Africa from this pandemic.
We are a law-abiding people and pray for this to be over but we will manga ethics till the end.
“Strategies are being developed on how to manage this in respect to our worship programs. We will come up with specific programs during the week that will be communicated to everyone.
“Our Zonal positions may have to be enlarged to accommodate a lot of people.”
Meanwhile, Nigeria on Sunday morning recorded 3 new cases bringing the total number of COVID-19 cases to 25.
- Nigeria’s Coronavirus Cases Rises To 139 As Four New Cases Are Confirmed In Lagos, Abuja
- Coronavirus cases will reach 1million cases globally in the next few days – WHO
- Algeria deports Italian who brought Coronavirus to their country
- Africa should prepare for the worst, it is likely there are more coronavirus cases than reported – WHO DG, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus
- US Embassy Breaks Silence On Reports That It Denied Bishop David Oyedepo Entry Visa