Musician, Timi Dakolo, has lambasted controversial blogger, Kemi Olunloyo, for mocking his wife, Busola Dakolo, who accused Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly of rape.
The musician said the N10m his wife demanded from Fatoyinbo as legal fees was nothing as he could make the sum in just one weekend of performing at shows.
Dakolo said this in an Instagram video on Tuesday.
He said, “Don’t mind stupid people. As I dey like this, na N10m be my problem? Nigerians please have sense before you comment. Before you tweet, ask questions. It will save you.
“How much is N10m? Do you know how much one weekend show is? Do you know how much it costs for me to use a studio? Somebody should please invite Kemi (Olunloyo) to join my life. Do I look like N10m is my problem?”
Dakolo’s wife was trending on Twitter on Monday following reports that she demanded that Fatoyinbo should pay N10m to cover her legal fees.
The photographer accused the COZA pastor of raping her 20 years ago.
However, Olunloyo has been one of the fiercest critics of the Dakolos.
The blogger has been accusing the Dakolos of extortion and telling lies against Fatoyinbo for several months.
Olunloyo, who is the daughter of a former Governor of the old Oyo State, has been known to attack several celebrities and important personalities.
- Kemi Olunloyo reveals Bukola Dakolo may have cheated on Timi with IK Ogbonna
- Finally, Busola Dakolo Officially Files Complaint Against COZA Pastor Fatoyinbo
- Dr Joe Abah, Banky W, others dare Fatoyinbo to sue the Dakolos
- Tonto Dikeh reacts as Busola Dakolo demands ₦10 million from Fatoyinbo
- COZA: ‘Busola Dakolo has been crying uncontrollably’ – Kemi Olunloyo reveals