The Prophecy of Father Mbaka on Imo governor Emeka Ihedioha being sacked from his seat, came to pass yesterday and Daddy Freeze has now reacted to the turn of events.
A seven-man panel of the apex court led by the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Tanko Muhammad, unanimously declared Hope Uzodinma as the winner of the March 9, 2019, governorship election and the validly elected governor of the state.
Justice Kudirat Kekere-Ekun, who read the lead judgment, ordered that the certificate of return issued to Ihedioha be immediately withdrawn.
She directed that a fresh certificate of return should be issued to Uzodinma.
She also directed that Uzodinma must be immediately sworn in as the Governor of Imo State.
With the judgement delievered by the Supreme court today sacking Ihedioha and replacing him with Hope Uzodinma, many Nigerians are of the opinion that Mbaka is a ”true prophet”.
Daddy Freeze was rather not impressed by it all, as he mocked those who believe that Fr Mbaka gave a prophecy that has come to pass. According to him. God is not a fortune teller. He wrote on Twitter:
Lol at those who think what father Mbaka said was a prophecy.🤣
God is not a fortune teller, wake up guys.
Someone on top of things could have squealed but you love myths dont you?🙄
◄ 2 Timothy 4:4 ►
New Living Translation
They will reject the truth and chase after myths.
Only to an adulterous generation would these mundane guesses be what verify a true servant of God.
- Breaking: Supreme court sacks Ihedioha as governor of Imo state, declares APC’s Hope Uzodinma winner of election
- Jubilant Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony
- I have 39 more prophecies that will come to pass – Father Mbaka says
- Catholic Church Doesn’t Groom Prophets, Mbaka Is Working For APC – Prophet Olabayo
- Ihedioha Breaks Silence Over Alleged Apology From Father Mbaka