Nigerian Artist, Seun has finally submitted himself to the Nigerian Center for Disease Control, NCDC, in order to get tested for Covid19.
”About to get tested,” he wrote as he shared the video on his social media page.
See video below ;
Recall on 19th, March 2020, controversial investigate journalist, Kemi Olunloyo revealed that one of the Nigerian celebrities at the AMVCA tested positive for CoronaVirus.
”If U attended #AMVCA2020 and a V.I nightclub last weekend PLS #StayHome at least 7-14 days and #selfquarantine urself. Fever, chills, coughing, sneezing pls get tested, wear mask and stay safe. Isolate yourself, wash hands and pls Celebrities DON’T CALL ME! #CoronaVirusNigeria,” She wrote on twitter.
A BIG Nigerian Celebrity has tested positive for #Covid19. Just like the foreign ones announced, wait for the MSM. Fans don’t like me talking about their fave Celebrities. They ask me to mind my business so pls WASH YOUR HANDS and stay away from Celebrities #CoronaVirusUpdate
— #DrKemi💊🇳🇬🇺🇲 (@KemiOlunloyo) March 19, 2020
- Coronavirus: “Buhari is very sick with persistent coughing”- Kemi Olunloyo
- ”I have been self isolating”- Toke Makinwa says as Lagos government says everyone at the AMVCA might have been exposed to Coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Four new cases of COVID-19 confirmed in Lagos
- Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, tests positive for Coronavirus
- “This fool wears “Aba-Made” more than anyone” – Actor IK Ogbonna, others blast Timaya over his comment about other celebrities