Dino has mocked suspended APC chairman, Adams Oshiomhole
Former Kogi West Senator, Dino Jonah Melaye has taken to social media to react to the dissolution of the National Working Committee, NWC of the All Progressives Congress, APC.
Recall that The APC dissolved its NWC on Thursday during a National Executive Committee, NEC meeting convened in Aso-Rock. Suspended National Chairman, Adams Oshiomole wielded considerable influence over the dissolved NWC.
Reacting to the development, the controversial ex-lawmaker mocked Oshiomhole with a new song, saying President Muhammadu Buhari has sent Oshiomhole to Golgotha.
“Why did Buhari, APC take Oshiomole to Golgotha? Meanwhile, myself and Sen Saraki are waiting for our retirement letter from the disgraced former chairman.” Dino said.
Watch video below:
- Serious Drama As Protesters Storm APC Headquarters, Ask Oshiomhole To Step Down
- ‘I Will Show Him I'm The Governor’: Here Is The Moment Obaseki Strongly Warned Oshiomhole (Video)
- APC names Abiola Ajimobi as acting national Chairman after court suspended Adams Oshiomole
- Edo APC Suspends Adams Oshiomhole
- 2023: Oshiomhole Plotting To Be VP, Will Greatly Disappoint Tinubu – APC Chieftain, Idahosa