A motivational speaker and social media adviser, Solomon Buchi, has advised ladies to desist from calling a man gay because he refused to sleep with them.
Don’t call a man gay because he refused to sleep with you – Solomon Buchi
He made the statement while reacting to the story of media personality, Bricks Manuel, who claimed a female friend had gone out to defame and label him gay just because he refused to sleep with her when she passed the night in his house.
This is what uninformed women do. It’s very annoying actually. If a man sleeps in same room with you and doesn’t ask for sex, and you think he is gay, you’re an enabler of randiness and even rape because it’s the mentality that a man must always have sex with a woman behind closed doors that make some men never believe that a woman doesn’t want sex. Na wa.
If I stay in a room with a woman. I am not touching you. We live in a sensitive age and men must be careful. As far as women are usually the victim sometimes they can frame things up. Don’t even let women you don’t know stay over in your house. You can pay for their hotel bill because if you don’t have sex with them, some will say you’re impotent. If you make attempt, it’ll be sexual assault. Be guided.
- Women make unnecessary noise in the labour room – Nigerian man
- Women who beg for sex from their men are sick dogs – Relationship counselor
- Man caught while trying to sleep with best friend’s wife in Anambra
- Husband dies after wife hires thugs to beat him for slapping her
- Correcting misconceptions about menopause