CEO of 5 Star Music, Emeka Okonkwo aka E-Money, has received an honorary doctorate degree from the University of Lagos, UNILAG.
E-Money made this known in a recent Instagram post as he stated that he received an honorary doctorate Degree in Business Management and Corporate Governance from UNILAG.
He also disclosed that the incoming Deputy Governor of Lagos, Dr Obafemi Hamzat’s father, Olatunji Hamzat also bagged a Doctorate Degree.
To God be the glory! I have just received a Honorary Doctorate Degree in Business Management and Corporate Governance at an event held inside the University of Lagos.
I’m joined here by the incoming Deputy Governor of Lagos, Dr Obafemi Hamzat whose father, Olatunji Hamzat (an influential politician) also bagged a Doctorate Degree. Congratulations to all Honourees!!!
- UNILAG denies issuing honorary doctorate degree to E-Money
- University E-Money Received Honorary Doctorate From Revealed
- E-Money’s Honorary Doctorate from the European-American University
- Zenith Bank Chairman, Jim Ovia Bags Honourary Doctorate Degree [PHOTOS]
- Lagos parades two LASTMA officers for alleged extortion (photos) – Nigeria News