Former Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, has reacted to the joining of of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, by the Governor of Edo State, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, describing it as a “new dawn” for the people of the State.
Ekweremadu, who reacted video his Twitter handle, @iamekweremadu said: “I join other PDP leaders and faithful in welcoming the Governor of Edo State, His Excellency, Godwin Obaseki, to our great party.
“No doubt, the PDP offers the Governor and the good people of Edo State not only a veritable platform for victory in the forthcoming gubernatorial election in the state, but also a sure path to peace, good governance and speedy development; and together, we will do it”.
- Breaking News: Obaseki Arrives PDP National Secretariat For Screening
- ”I wish Oshiomole well” Godwin Obaseki reacts to APC’s decision to disqualify him from Edo governorship race
- Edo Governor, Obaseki Opens Up On Allegations Of Forging UI Degree Certificate
- No Man Can Stop Me From Returning As Edo Governor – Obaseki
- Edo APC Suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG