Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, has issued a stern warning to Nigerians to be careful of what they post on Twitter about his state.
El-Rufai gave the warning on Tuesday, in Abuja, at the launching of the book “Digital Wealth,” by Japheth J. Omojuwa, a Nigerian blogger.
The governor who said he was watching what people tweet about his government personally, revealed that there were existing laws to deal with any erring individual.
“If you want to tweet anything about Kaduna be very careful because I am watching and …we have a very very strong law to get you”, he said
Bashir Ahmad, one of the media aide to President Muhammadu Buhari, confirmed this statement in a tweet.
See tweet below:
If you want to tweet anything about Kaduna be very careful because I am watching and …we have a very very strong law to get you. – Mal. Nasiru @elRufai at the @Omojuwa’s #DigitalWealthBook Abuja Launch. #CODED2019.
— Bashir Ahmad (@BashirAhmaad) September 10, 2019
- El-Rufai speaks on kicking against creation of state police
- BREAKING: NDLEA To Commence Recruitment Of 5,000 Personnel
- Read what El Rufai’s son Bashir said about the Igbos and Biafran war
- Senate President: El Rufai applaudes Goje for stepping down for Lawan
- Deal ruthlessly with kidnappers and bandits – president Buhari orders security chiefs