A transition Chairman in Enugu State, Hon Chinwe Ugwu has been called out by a resident of the stare for allegedly giving out wheelbarrows on hire purchase.
Enugu LG Chairman allegedly gives wheelbarrows on hire purchase
According to reports, the wheelbarrows were allegedly given out during a poverty alleviation scheme outreach and beneficiaries are expected to give returns to the government.
A Facebook Political group wrote on the platform:
Poverty Alleviation Outreach
Caretaker chairman of Nsukka LG in Enugu State empowers the youths of the local government with wheelbarrows For Kaya. She is giving them out on hire/purchase agreement.
Another user identified as @The024Network posted on Twitter:
In Enugu State a transition chairperson appointed by Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi the state Governor, has given out wheelbarrows on HIRE PURCHASE to people of Nsukka LGA. Enugu State is in the hands of God.
- Enugu LG chairman reportedly empowers women with head pans and shovels (photos)
- Enugu LG Polls: Aspirants Kick As PDP Chairman Goes Underground
- Enugu LG Polls: PDP Office Set Ablaze
- Four Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In Nsukka
- Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest Regains Freedom