Family of three in Benue State have reportedly been killed by thunder strike following a heavy rainfall at Tarau Gwer Local Government.
It was gathered that the family died on the spot after the thatch house they were sleeping in was struck by a thunder, following a heavy rainfall on Saturday
A man, his wife and their five (5) year old son died in the incident which has thrown the entire community into mourning. An eyewitness, Peter Kembe told The Nation that the incident is the first of its kind in the village.
Recall that, sometime ago, one Kelechi Nwigbo, a Germany-returnee, was allegedly killed by lightning in his hotel room behind Eke Market, Afipko, Ebonyi State. He was found dead four days after checking in.
- Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During S*x Romp In Delta Hotel
- How Man Died On Top Woman Inside Hotel Room In Onitsha
- Photos from lavish burial of man who died on prostitute
- Young Man Reportedly Beaten To Death In Bauchi Over Missing Mobile Phone (Graphic Photo)
- Pastor invited for “family deliverance” dies in sleep at the family’s house