Femi Fani-Kayode has described the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu; Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo; Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha; National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole as slaves of Northern Nigeria.
FFK stated this in a tweet he posted this afternoon while reacting to a statement credited to former secretary to the federal government, Babachir Lawal, who was recently quoted as saying that it was not compulsory for the North to concede the Presidency to the south in 2023 when President Buhari would have completed his tenure.
I reacting to this, Fani-Kayode said “Tinubu, Akpabio, Amaechi and others, who are Southerners and chieftains of the APC, have no shame, dignity and honour, while describing them as slaves to the North”
See his tweet below.
- ‘You Are An Ingrate’ – Fani-Kayode Blasts Yemi Osinbajo
- RUGA: Atiku Breaks Silence
- Fani Kayode Dares Northern Group Over RUGA Suspension
- Fani-Kayode ‘dares authorities to arrest’ Afenifere leader, Adebanjo for not recognising Buhari
- Fulani Vigilantes Already Mounting Roadblocks In Southwest – Fani Kayode