Emeka Rollas, the president of the Actors Guild of Nigeria AGN, today asked one of his followers on Instagram to ” go and die” after she inquired when he would drop controversial Senator Elisha Abbo as a patron of the guild.
See the exchange below ;
The Senator currently has a case in court for attacking a woman at a sex shop in Abuja last year.
His appointment as patron of AGN has been rejected by veteran actors Hilda Dokubo and Kate Henshaw, over the said assault case.
- Kate Henshaw berates mothers using bleaching cream on babies
- Senator Abbo wins Beacon of Hope award months after beating woman
- Coronavirus: Nigerians are worried, buying stuff at supermarket – Kate Henshaw
- UPDATE: See The Face Of Lagos Bar Owner Arrested For stabbing His Customer To Death
- Actress, Kate Henshaw shares message from follower who is worried that she is not married