A bad experience and sad moment for both families of one Mr Samuel Yarling and His wife. It was reported that Mr Samuel Yarling, of Lamingo, Jos, who is a groom to be has reportedly died on his wedding day leaving his bride-to-be and both families devastated.
Due to shock, the bride to be, Helen has been hospitalized and now in coma at the Bingham University Teaching Hospital (BHUT)
The wedding which was slated for March 21, at the ECWA Church Seminary, had sent two families into mourning after the sudden death of the groom.
It was gathered that the late Yarling was full of life before his untimely death.
A family member revealed that both the late groom and he had gone to pick his wedding suit at his sister’s house at about 12am and while there he fell on the ground and had a slight bruise on his head.
He said that his bruise was treated at a nearby patent medicine store while they left for their guest house where they would pass the night.
The source further stated that after about an hour of their arrival at the guest house the late Yarling began to vomit uncontrollably.
He said he was rushed to Bingham University Teaching Hospital for treatment but was confirmed dead on arrival.
- Wedding cancelled after groom’s father allegedly ran away to marry bride’s mother
- Wedding Day: Groom plays video of bride in bed with brother-in-law
- ‘I made up my mind 10 years ago to disgrace her’ – Bride ‘collapses’ as groom walks out during church wedding
- Shock As Sokoto Lawmaker Slumps And Dies
- OAU lecturer Dr. Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi slumps and dies