Senator Hope Uzodinma has been sworn in as new Imo state governor.
The governor-elect and his deputy, Professor Placid Njoku, were sworn in by the Chief Justice of the state, Justice Pascal Nnadi.
Hope Uzodinma sworn in as Imo state governor
The swearing-in ceremony was held at the Imo State Government House, hours after Senator Uzodinma received his certificate of return from INEC in Abuja and one day after the Supreme Court nullified the election of Emeka Ihedioha and declared him the elected governor of the state.
The National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole, former Governor of the State, Senator Rochas Okorocha and governorship candidate of APGA in the 2019 governorship election, Ifeanyi Ararume were among those in attendance at the swearing-in ceremony.
- Jubilant Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony
- Okorocha Speaks On Rift With Oshiomhole, Dumping Of APC
- See the young First Lady of Imo State, Chioma Uzodinma
- Imo: Gov. Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments
- Breaking: Supreme court sacks Ihedioha as governor of Imo state, declares APC’s Hope Uzodinma winner of election