A Nigerian man has narrated how a danfo bus filled with passengers almost plunged into the lagoon from the Third Mainland Bridge in Lagos.
According to the young man, when he saw that the vehicle was moving awkwardly in such a way that showed it was going to end up falling off the bridge, he quickly used his vehicle to block the danfo bus which made it stop.
Read his words:
Was on my way to the office on 3rd mainland bridge and this happened.
The bus behind lost its breaks and was heading into the lagoon and had to use mine to stop.
The passengers are thanking God and me that my vehicle stopped them from entering the lagoon.
Thank God no lives were lost.
- Woman dies after vehicle plunges into Ogun River
- Two Persons Reported Dead As Bus Plunges Into Osun River
- Danfo Driver Spotted Using Shower Head In Place Of Gear Stick To Drive In Lagos
- Killers of US Army veteran, Chuks Okebata arrested
- Three Die As Bus Plunges Into River In Ogun