Controversial Nigerian Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has revealed that popular Nigerian socialite, Hushpuppi and his friend, Wood berry will be freed on bail.
Taking to her microblogging platform, Twitter ‘Mummy Kemi’ as she is fondly called said the two will be released on bail very soon but with movement restrictions.
It could be recalled that the Nigerian-Dubai-based billionaire was arrested in his Dubai residence following reports of defrauding over 2 million people all over the world.
After his arrest, his friend, Woodberry was also arrested and charged with similar allegations. The two are currently in prisons in Atlanta are awaiting trial.
See Kemi’s post below:
“HushPuppi and Woodberry”
Ramoni Abass and Olalekan Ponle MAY be FREED on bail with movement restrictions.
- Hushpuppi was a bisexual man who had a wife and also had intercourse with Woodberry – Kemi Olunloyo says
- See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Hushpuppi And Woodberry’s Extradition To The United States
- Why Hushpuppi And His Friend Woodbery Were Arrested In Dubai
- Kemi Olunloyo shares more details about Hushpuppi’s arrest
- “None Of Us Is Clean, Pray For Him” – Terry G Calls For Prayers Following Hushpuppi’s Arrest