Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim has revealed that she is in self-isolation for the Coronavirus after she returned from UK.
Nse Ikpe-Etim returned from the UK – one of the hospitals listed as high risk by Nigeria- on Thursday and has taken the advice of NCDC to self-isolate.
She shared a picture from her hope with caption;
Yesterday, in the morning, I returned to Lagos from the UK – one of the countries listed as a COVID-19 hotspot by the Federal Ministry of Health.
I am presently in Self-Isolation according to the directives of the NCDC and in constant communication with them. So far, I have not displayed any symptoms of the Coronavirus.
However, I will maintain my isolation and keep people at bay till the coast is clear. I hope everyone is responsible enough to do the same. Avoid public gatherings as much as you can. Wash your hands and sanitize them often. Stock up your home with essentials, while being considerate to others so they too can and most importantly, don’t panic. This too shall pass.
Love, and Light.
- Davido’s Chioma tests positive to coronavirus
- Passenger displaying “Coronavirus symptoms” escorted off plane in Dublin Airport
- Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, tests positive for Coronavirus
- Ecobank Closes Branch After Customer Died Of Coronavirus
- BREAKING: Nigeria Confirms Second Case Of Coronavirus