Controversial On-Air Personality, Daddy Freeze, has apologized to the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, over an old clip where he called the cleric bald-headed old fowl.
Freeze took to his social media pages, to upload a video of him saying sorry.
“My attention was been drawn to a video I released circa two years and seven months ago, while addressing some pertinent issues that arose back then.
“I apologize for the delivery of my message and for any insult to Bishop David Oyedepo.
“I did not intend to in any way dishonour, disrespect or disregard the person of the Bishop.
“My method of addressing doctrinal issues, has long since evolved to a more scriptural and less confrontational method,” he said.
The resurfaced video had caused so much controversy, leading to Pastor Paul Enenche of Dunamis International Gospel Centre and David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries tongue lashing Daddy Freeze.
I’m passionately committed to the aphorism of the Free Nation In Christ, but I believe a lot more can be achieved through love. ~FRZ
◄ John 2:17 ►
New Living Translation
Then his disciples remembered this prophecy from the Scriptures: “Passion for God’s house will consume me.” pic.twitter.com/1ntCklQA1o
— Daddy Freeze (@DaddyFRZ) September 12, 2020
- “God punish useless Fake Pastor” – Charly Boy slams Pastor Ibiyieome for threatening Daddy Freeze
- Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Attack On Daddy Freeze Is Reprehensible
- “Beg Your Pastors Not To Stop Cursing Me”- Freeze Tells Christians
- Being married for 30 years doesn’t make you a marriage expert – Daddy Freeze
- “Shiloh that God destroyed with his own hands can’t take you to God” – Daddy Freeze tells Bishop Oyedepo and his followers