A 30-year-old man who was arrested after he raped a 7-year-old girl and left her in a critical condition, has insisted that he didn’t discharge inside her.
I didn’t release inside – Man who raped 7-year-old girl
The incident which happened in December 2019, in an Anambra community was reported by activist Harrison Gwamnishu.
The girl was made to undergo medical examination and it was revealed that her hymen has been broken and her vagina was badly bruised. She is currently on admission while her abuser is at the Area Command, Uga ahead of his arraignment tomorrow, January 16, 2020.
During interrogation, the suspect admitted removing the girl’s underwear before placing her on his chest. He also admitted pulling down his own boxers, but maintained that he was still having an erection when he realized what he was doing and stopped.
- 54-year-old Pastor arrested for raping 12-year-old girl in Ogun state
- Man held for raping 40 women
- 47-year-old Man arrested in Imo state for allegedly impregnating his 17-year-old biological daughter
- 4-Year Old Girl Allegedly Molested Inside School Premises In Lagos
- “I mistakenly raped her” – Man arrested for defiling 4-year-old girl says