Nigerian actress and singer, Ogunjimi Adeyinka aka Whykay, has said that one of the difficulties about being busty is finding the right bra size.
Whykay said this while speaking in an interview on marriage and the kind of men that turn her on.
“At the moment, there is no marriage pressure from any of my family members. After all, I’m not that old. It’s only my mom that stylishly asks about my boyfriend and I tell her the answer suitable at that particular time.I’m not scared of commitment, I’m just scared of my time being wasted. I am open to marriage at any time. I like men who are intelligent. In fact, men that smell good and look smart turn me on at first appearance,” she told Inside Nollywood.
On how she has been handing those body shaming her, she said,
“I actually don’t care about body shamers, and it also depends on my mood. If I get any negative comment on my social, I can reply, delete or block. I make sure I have fun doing these. Another major disadvantage of being busty is difficulty finding the perfect bra size. It sounds funny, but its true. My bra size is not regular.”
- Approaching 30 or above & not married does not mean you have a problem – Uche Maduagwu tells Nigerian Ladies
- ”Stop lying to fat women” – Kenyan Socialite, Huddah Monroe
- I can’t & I won’t have sex with any skit maker – Plus-size model Monalisa Stephen
- #BBNaija: “I’m scared of trolls trying to say hurtful things about me when I get out of here on Sunday” – Laycon
- “Staying married is not an easy thing” – Genevieve Nnaji speaks on her relationship status