Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, has taken to his Instagram page to advise his colleague, Juliet Ibrahim, to avoid men who he describes as ”morally bankrupt” if she is willing to smell marriage again.
The controversial actor went on to advice the screen diva that it is better to be in a relationship with a broke man than one who cheats.
Read what he wrote below:
View this post on Instagram
@julietibrahim If you want to smell MARRIAGE again, avoid men who are morally bankrupt… 🍌🍌My #dear, a man that can CHEAT on you for years without you knowing is morally bankrupt, 🙄its even better to be in a #relationship with a #boyfriend that is BROKE, 🤷♂️because, one day, God will open doors for him, than a comfortable man that is morally bankrupt, 🤣 i prophecy to every woman reading this, may your future #husband never eat and swim in the valley of moral bankruptcy.🙄 #repost #wedding #bride #instagood #Accra #FollowMe #Ghana #Nollywood #WeddingDress #marriage #actress #Kumasi #BBnaija2019 #instagram #fashion #Lagos #beautiful #Abuja #PepperDem #Like4Likes #blog #share
A post shared by Uche Maduagwu (@uchemaduagwu) on Sep 10, 2019 at 9:40am PDT
- Please Come And Join Us, Nollywood Actor Begs Mercy
- BBNaija: My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Supported Mercy: Nollywood Actor #MercyxMoetchandon
- I regret asking DJ Cuppy for marriage on social media, all I needed was a wife material like Tacha – Uche Maduagwu says
- “Winning BBNaija is not a Gold medal, Tacha’s star is bigger” – Uche Maduagwu says
- Tacha & Naira Marley are more relevant than our fulani herdsmen politicians – Uche Maduagwu says