Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki has maintained he will contest the forthcoming governorship election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
He said this while addressing members of the Obaseki Mandate Group, FCT.
According to him, several of his supporters had expressed interest in paying for his expression of interest and nomination forms on any platform.
He however maintained he has decided to stick to the platform which brought him into office to serve the Edo people, which is the All Progressives Congress.
The Governor said he was humbled by the kind gesture of Edo sons and daughters who put money together to pay for his forms.
The Governor said he was in politics to change the narrative about politics being a dirty game.
- Oshiomhole Cause Of Problems In Edo State —Governor Obaseki
- Deputy Governor of Edo state Philip Shuaibu removes all the APC flag in his office, just after Governor Godwin Obaseki resigned from the party
- PDP: we’ll readily admit Obaseki
- Edo Governor, Obaseki Opens Up On Allegations Of Forging UI Degree Certificate
- APC Crisis: You Depend On Thugs, Violence To Win Elections – Gov. Obaseki Fires Oshiomhole