Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to news of Godwin Obaseki’s alleged move from APC to PDP.
Obaseki was disqualified from contesting for a second term on the platform of his own Political Party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), which claimed his NYSC Certificate could not be verified.
According to Daily Post, Obaseki moved to PDP, picked up his PDP membership card at Ward 4, Oredo local government shortly after his disqualification from the race.
Taking to his social media page, FFK, revealed he was excited about the news of Obaseki joining PDP as he wished him well. He wrote;
Glad to hear that Obaseki has joined @OfficialPDPNig with (assuming it is true) all the LGA Chairmen & House of Assembly members in Edo state. He lost round 1 to Oshiomole and I hope that he has better luck in round 2. This is especially so now thet we are on the same side!
- PDP: we’ll readily admit Obaseki
- I sometimes wake up feeling very confused about life – Ubi Franklin opens up
- Kim Oprah Celebrates 800K Followers On IG With Stunning Photo
- ”Anybody wishing me dead will die before me” – Bobrisky breaks silence on alleged death.
- Daddy Freeze joins another radio station after 20 years at Cool FM