Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike, has showed excitement to the concurrent crisis happening in the ruling APC and wishes that the crisis continues.
Wike, a chieftain of the PDP, said this in a recent interview with Arise TV.
“I am happy that APC is in crisis. It is not my business to help APC to be united. Remember that we also had our own crisis under Ali Modu Sheriff and APC jubilated about it then. It is my prayer that they should continue to be in crisis. We have taken another state. Unfortunately, APC isn’t really a political party. They came together just to take overpower.
I want my party to be in power and therefore, I cannot be praying for APC not to have crisis. I hope they continue to make mistakes everyday and my party will continue to grow” he said
On the emergence of Godwin Obaseki as the governorship candidate of PDP in Edo state, Wike said he has no problem with it. He said his main concern is for every party member in the state to be carried along as the state prepares for the governorship election on September 19 this year.
- PDP Appoints Wike To Lead Edo Governorship Campaign Committee
- Edo 2020: PDP Gov, Umahi Speaks On Plot To Unseat Obaseki
- ”I wish Oshiomole well” Godwin Obaseki reacts to APC’s decision to disqualify him from Edo governorship race
- ‘Ize-Iyamu yet to meet conditions for granting waiver’
- Ajimobi Inaugurates APC Edo Election, Appeal Committees