The duo arrived Delhi, India in the morning of Tuesday, August 13 many hours after they left the shores of Nigeria and Promptly Checked in to a Hospital.
They were accompanied by officials of the Kaduna State Government.
It will be recalled that El-Zakzaky was granted bail over his deteriorating health condition.
See more photos below:
- The FGN Has Reacted To El-Zakzaky’s Audio Message
- NFF gives update on Christian Chukwu’s condition
- Ex-Bar Association VP Monday Ubani Released After 30 Days In EFCC Custody
- Man arrested for aborting 5-months pregnancy of 15-year-old he impregnant (Photos)
- Ebola in Nigeria – FG debunks rumour of spread of deadly disease