Edo Governor Godwin Obaseki of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP); his main challenger, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu and former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress(APC) Comrade Adams Oshiomhole are in a peace meeting convened by Oba of Benin.
The Nation gathered the Omo ‘N’Oba N’Edo Uku Akpolokpolo, Oba Ewuare 11, convened the meeting to commit the main political gladiators in the September 19 governorship election to peace.
It was also learnt other major political actors in the state are in the palace for the meeting.
- Oba of Benin congratulates Obaseki, hails Buhari
- I’m happy APC is in crisis. I hope they continue to make mistakes – Governor Nyesom Wike
- Ajimobi Inaugurates APC Edo Election, Appeal Committees
- Kogi Election Was Free, Fair, Credible Despite Violence – Yahaya Bello Insists
- Oluwo of Iwoland Reveals Why He Decided To Beat-up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting