Super Star club, a division two club in Kano state, has announced the signing of a new player named Ibrahim Salisu Iriyos for the sum of N5000.
According to BBC Pidgin, the transfer figure represents the most expensive in the town where the club is located.
Iriyos is said to be a highly talented striker with keen eyes for goals.
He is also said to be in high demand in the town as a result of his impressive football skills and pace.
- Egypt 2019: Super Eagles Advance To Quarterfinal
- Official: Arsenal confirm signing of Brazilian prodigy Gabriel Martinelli
- Chelsea Reportedly Offered A New Contract Extension To Trio
- Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar will have to take huge £12.5m pay cut to join Barcelona – reports
- Kanu Nwankwo Blasts Arsenal For Selling Alex Iwobi