Super Star club, a division two club in Kano state, has announced the signing of a new player named Ibrahim Salisu Iriyos for the sum of N5000.
According to BBC Pidgin, the transfer figure represents the most expensive in the town where the club is located.
Iriyos is said to be a highly talented striker with keen eyes for goals.
He is also said to be in high demand in the town as a result of his impressive football skills and pace.
- Super Eagles striker, Olarenwaju Kayode launches multi-million Naira mansion in Lagos
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang ‘can’t be blamed’ for ending contract talks with Arsenal, says former Premier League striker Clinton Morrison
- Mino Raiola claims Manchester United would have ruined Maradona, Pele and Maldini as super-agent urges client Paul Pogba to leave club
- Chukwueze Renews Villarreal Contract With €100m Release Clause
- Super Eagles Star, Ahmed Musa to sponsor 100 Nigerian students at Skyline University in Kano state (photos)