87 patients undergoing treatment in Lagos State have been discharged.
This was disclosed by the Lagos State Ministry of Health via its official Twitter page.
It said: “87 patients; 40 females,47 males, all Nigerians have been discharged from our isolation facilities to reunite with their families”.
- 42 COVID-19 patients discharged in Lagos
- Lagos Discharges 33 COVID-19 Patients
- Lagos Discharges 26 COVID-19 Patients
- Lagos Discharges Four Coronavirus Patients
- Eight more coronavirus patients discharged in Lagos