LaLiga is set to resume on June 8 after Spanish prime minister Pedro Sanchez gave the green light for football to return next month.
Spain’s top-flight will become the second major league to restart, with fixtures already back under way in Germany’s Bundesliga.
The Seville derby, between Sevilla and Real Betis, is likely to be the first game back, despite concerns over the government lifting lockdown region by region.
More to follow…
- LaLiga clubs granted permission for players to train in groups as plans for June restart ramp up
- Man City host Arsenal in EPL restart come June 17
- Government announce they are ‘opening the door’ for Premier League to restart in June, so long as safety is prioritised
- Bundesliga UK TV channel, live streams, fixtures, schedule and when it restarts
- Zidane: Were’re not giving up on laliga title