Rapper Lil Boosie arrested in Georgia on Monday afternoon alongside former Jets safety Antonio Allen. They were arrested following a traffic stop in Newnan.
He is reportedly facing felony drug and firearm charges after investigators found marijuana and a loaded gun in their car.
Lil Boosie arrested on drug, weapon charges
Boosie Badazz, whose real name is Torrence Hatch Jr., was charged with possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime, possession of schedule one narcotics, failure to maintain lane and possession of marijuana, Fox 8 reported.
Previously, back in 2009, Boozie was given a two-year sentence after Louisiana sheriff’s deputies found pot and a gun in his car.
That sentence was doubled to four years after a judge found that he had violated his probation while awaiting sentencing.
In 2010, he was indicted on federal charges for first-degree murder while also being charged for possession and intent to distribute narcotics, as well as two counts of “conspiracy to introduce contraband into a penal institution.”
He was found not guilty of that murder, but was sentenced to eight years after pleading guilty to the drug charges.
He was eventually released in March 2014, and had been on parole up until 2018.
- Release Me or Charge Me To Court, CBN Whistle-blower George Uboh Tells Police, Emefiele
- India Busts Nigerian-Afghan Heroin Cartel, 2 Nigerians Arrested
- Zainab Aliyu has been released to Nigerian mission
- Shocking Photos Show The Effects Of Heroin And Cocaine Addictions On A Frail 53-year-old Woman
- Barcelona Loanee, Arda Turan Hit With Two-Year Prison Sentence