Nigerian LGBT rights activist, Pamela Adie has stated that there are lots of Nigerian women who are lesbians, but afraid to come out of their closets.
According to her, the women love other women, and it will come as a surprise to Nigerians on how much they are in the society.
She wrote on Facebook:
“The number of women that love other women in this Nigeria ehn…. hmmm, let me come and be going because e no consine me…”
Ms Adie, who was once married to a man, came out as gay in 2011.
- Lesbian Group leader & activist Pamela Adie drags CAC to court
- “All that time my mum said come and learn how to cook for your husband little did she know it’s wife I’ll be cooking for” – LGBT rights activist, Pamela Adie
- I would have been celebrating my 10th wedding anniversary today – Nigerian Lesbian, Pamela Adie celebrates her freedom day
- Feminism is a waste of time, all women should be married – Adamu Garba
- Perpetua Nkwocha is abused by Nigerians for not voting Oshoala despite praising her