A Nigerian man Eric Doncleaono, has taken to Facebook to allege that his brother, Chidiebere, allegedly strangled their father, Christopher Onoh, for refusing to sell his land to sponsor him abroad.
Man kills his dad for refusing to sell his land to sponsor him abroad
The incident was said to have happened on January 31, 2019, in Ukaka Ngo, Enugu State, and the suspect, who is said to be a notorious cultist, has being on the run since.
Eric Doncleaono wrote:
Christopher Onoh( late) may ur gentle soul rest in peace, Amen.
Christopher was a gentle, hardworki, intelligent man.
Brief story about his death!!!
31st January 2019, Christopher first son Chidiebere Onoh, a notorious cultist conspired with his friend Sir King n kill his dad, just bcos his dad refused to sell his land to send him abroad, having sold his late junior brother land and gave the wife and son the money.
The two shared the money among themselves and the wife left her matrimonial home to live at Egede for ichaka business while the son moved to an unknown place.
After they squandered the money, both came back and insist that Christopher must sell the land to send him abroad which he declined. Chidiebere and his friend Sir king conspired and kill Christopher with dog chain.
This is Christopher corpse after he was killed in his parlour, they took the corpse to his bedroom and arrange him in his bed
- Nigerian lady reveals how family member scammed her of N600,000
- Jacob Zuma has denied hiding Gaddafi’s $30 million in his South African home
- Woman sleeps with assassin she paid to kill her husband in Rivers state
- Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu meet in New York, plan to send “shock waves down the spine of the oppressors in Nigeria”
- Former Senator, John Azuta-Mbata allegedly destroys cars given to a single mother to resell, over land (videos)