The man resurrected by Pastor Alph Lukau back in February has reportedly died.
Brighton ‘Elliot’ Moyo from Zimbabwe made headlines across the whole world after a video in which he was allegedly raised from the dead after 3 days went viral although Pastor Lukau later backtracked on his claims and accused Moyo’s family of staging the miracle.
Man resurrected Pastor Alph Lukau reportedly dies
According to local publication H-Metro, Brighton died last week in a village called St Luke’s in South Africa. Unfortunately for Brighton, there was no resurrection this time and he was buried on Saturday. He is survived by his wife only as they had no children.
Accoridng to a report by H-Metro, his stomach started swelling and didn’t stop for three days and on the third day, he died.
According to other reports, when Brighton joined Lukau’s Alleluia Ministries International there were reports that he was HIV positive and he had kidney failure and he also had TB (tuberculosis).
When reached for comment, officials from the church stressed that what happened in February was not a miracle.
- Police Summon Family Of “Resurrected” Man To Answer For Fraud After His Death
- “Resurrection” Pastor Continues With His Controversial Miracles During Church Service. (Photos)
- Pastor Dies Of Malnutrition While Fasting For 30 Days
- Kemi Olunloyo reveals Bukola Dakolo may have cheated on Timi with IK Ogbonna
- Ella Mensah Talks About What Easter Means To Her