According to Daily Trust, the Department of the State Services (DSS) has docked Kabiru Muhammad, the alleged mastermind of the purported second wedding of President Muhammadu Buhari before Kano Magistrate Court 72, Normans land, Kano.
The accused, Kabiru Muhammad brought before the court, Tuesday morning on a two-count charge of defamation and injurious falsehood, contrary to section 392 and 393 of the Kano Penal Code.
The charges attract a maximum of three years imprisonment without fines if he is found guilty of the offences.
Muhammad, who was brought to court amidst tight security, looked pensive in his white gown as he stood before the presiding magistrate, Aminu Gabari.
Kabiru Muhammad had allegedly spread a fake video purportedly showing President Buhari marrying his Minister of Humanitarian Affairs Sadiya Umar Farouq, which raised a lot of eyebrows.
- BREAKING: Sanusi Reportedly Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa
- Governorship Tussle: CJN Storms Out Of Supreme Court
- Coronavirus: Gov Ganduje appeals to Buhari for urgent help in Kano
- Three Arraigned For Robbing Female Passenger At Gunpoint
- I Enjoy Sleeping With Young Boys Only – Man Confesses (Photo)