Nigerian contemporary rapper MI Abaga has rendered his support to Simi in her fight against Yahoo boys.
The songstress had earlier called out the internet fraudsters over their illicit activities and asked them to desist from listening to her music.
Fight Against Yahoo Boys MI Abaga takes side with Simi
While taking side with her, MI also re-echoed the adverse effects of the activities of Yahoo boys in the society and how it is hurting more people than the few ones it is helping.
In the spirit of uplifting our Queens.. @symplysimi I applaud your courage and your fortitude for speaking out on what you believe!!!
The truth is that the scourge of internet fraud is hurting us more than it is helping us.. and please don’t misunderstand.. this country is so hard that I judge no man because I am imperfect.
But we must not attack those that remind us of what we should be.. that energy is for us to vote.. us to speak out against our elected officials.. and for us to do a better job at lifting all young Nigerians so that they never have to turn away from righteousness to provide food to eat.
We may be forced to eat with dirty hands.. but it doesn’t mean we should piss in clean water 🙏🏾
- Stop buying our music – Simi to Yahoo boys
- Adekunle Gold Reacts To Being Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys
- Oyemykke Advises Simi On What To Do With Politicians
- ‘Those supporting Yahoo boys need to have a brain check up’ – Dolapo Badmus
- Simi speaks on snubbing Naira Marley for supporting Yahoo boys