The newly-declared governor of Imo state, Hope Uzodinma, has said that his stolen mandate has been restored by the Supreme Court.
My stolen mandate has been recovered – Uzodinma
Uzodinma, who spoke through his Special Adviser on Media, Declan Emelumba, said that he had always had confidence in the judiciary.
“Yes today, my mandate given to me by the people of Imo state has been restored by the highest court in the land. This meant that the victory given to me by the people, but denied me, has been restored. I give glory and thanks to God Almighty,” Uzodinma said.
Emelumba said that the new governor will arrive Imo state tomorrow and will address the people immediately.
- I remain Governor of Oyo State – Makinde reacts to Appeal Court’s judgement
- See the young First Lady of Imo State, Chioma Uzodinma
- I have 39 more prophecies that will come to pass – Father Mbaka says
- Gov. Makinde Dragged To Supreme Court By Adelabu
- 26-year-old Joana Kolo Sworn In As Commissioner for Youth and Sports Development (Photo)