A man believed to be Nazi has been arrested in Washington after he posting on social media about plots to murder about 30 Jews.
The 20-year old identified as Dakota Reed, has now been charged with two felonies for the anti-Semitic threats on his social media pages which show he has selfies of himself doing the Nazi salute.
Another post shows him bragging about the number of weapons he had in his home which was discovered by police officers.
When asked why he planned on attacking Jews, Dakota Reed stated that it wasn’t for personal reasons though ladies preferred them over him.
“I’ve been around some Jews in my life,” he said. “There’s a community here in Washington. They’ve done things as far as to — um. Maybe it wasn’t too personal, but I’ve had them lie to me, I’ve had them, um, I guess, well, this one probably wasn’t their fault, but I’ve had girls like them over me. I’ve, uh, what was the other one?”
- Lady Commits Suicide In Ogun State By Drinking Sniper
- Yvonne Nelson Gives Advice About Social Media
- Ex-#BBNaija Star, Khloe Ridicle Celebrities Who Flaunt Peanut Endorsement Deals
- Demmie Vee Claims There Was Video Recording in Jesus’ Time
- Regina Daniels’ mother, Rita blasted on Instagram over daughter’s marriage