Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has recorded a total of 339 new cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) from all the states in Nigeria, with Lagos recording 139 new cases as at mAY 21, 2020.
The total number of active cases in Nigeria according to NCDC is 7016 with 211 deaths from the coronavirus (COVID-19) disease complications.
In the breakdown of new cases by the states, Lagos state yet again recorded the highest number of new cases at 139, followed by Kano with 28 new cases, Oyo with 28 new cases as well. See complete breakdown below.
339 new cases of #COVID19;
7016 cases of #COVID19 in Nigeria
— NCDC (@NCDCgov) May 21, 2020
- 195 New Cases Of Coronavirus Recorded In Nigeria – 80 In Lagos Alone
- Covid-19: Nigeria record 10 new cases, total now 224
- Nigeria’s toll hits 4641 – NCDC confirms 242 new coronavirus cases
- Nigeria Center for Disease Control confirms five new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Bauchi, FCT
- 245 new cases of coronavirus recorded in Nigeria- See breakdown by states