Popular Nigerian media personality, Dotun has revealed that he was once suspended twice and sacked for trying to be different and changing the existing narrative.
Sharing an inspiring message, the OAP took to his Instagram page to tell fans the best thing a person should do is stand for what he believes, because he will end up getting celebrated by those who never believed in him.
“Suspended twice… sacked once…. just cos I spoke up & refused to join them. Sometimes it takes courage to change an existing narrative or break a norm or common practice that everyone believes work when it doesn’t .. it is even harder to be the one man who sticks his neck out.. hmmmm! Quite dangerous but it doesn’t matter how or when change comes but always be the voice when it matters even if you have to lose something to get it. The same people will celebrate you one day. Always follow your instincts. If i inspire you, drop a comment below and if I don’t, still drop a comment below”
- Bishop Obinim has sacked all his pastors after betrayal
- I’m struggling vocally, but God’s plan remains intact – Waje
- Sports Presenter, Robert Marawa Launches Online TV
- David Moyes claims Manchester United haven’t improved since his sacking
- See Clash Between Ini Edo And a Fan Who Criticized Her Choice Of Shoes