Pastor Adeboye reacts after RCCG house fellowship center escapes being burnt in Abule Egba pipeline explosion

Yesterday, a fire outbreak occurred along Ekoro Road by Baruwa axis, Abule Egba, Lagos with reports saying it claimed 2 lives and properties.

Geekbuying WW

The fire outbreak was caused by activities of pipeline vandals at Abule Egba, Lagos State.

Interestingly, a video surfaced online hours ago, showing how a building miraculously escaped bring burnt like the other buildings.

According to the Narrator in the video, the house was always used as a house fellowship center for RCCG members in the street and that is why God saved it.

The now-viral has since garnered mixed reactions with many praising God and acknowledging his supremacy while a few others, doubting the report.

Read Also!  Face of SARS officer, Oyato who allegedly killed Nigerian footballer, Tam

Well, Pastor E.A Adeboye, the General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God has responded to the viral video with his Instagram account saying: ”THE BLOOD SHALL BE FOR AS A TOKEN UPON THE HOUSE WHERE I AM AND WHEN YOU SEE THE BLOOD YOU WILL PASS OVER AND THE PLAGUE SHALL NOT BE UPON ME TO DESTROY ME WHEN YOU SMITE THE LAND OF EGYPT.
Exodus 12:13″

Similar Articles:

Read Also!  Lots of Nigerian women are lesbians, but hiding – Pamela Adie

Follow us for the latest updates on: Facebook- @9javenue, Twitter- @9javenue, Instagram- 9javenue

Battle for the Galaxy [CPS] Many GEOs

Comment Below

Qatar Airways [CPS] WW