Yesterday, a fire outbreak occurred along Ekoro Road by Baruwa axis, Abule Egba, Lagos with reports saying it claimed 2 lives and properties.
The fire outbreak was caused by activities of pipeline vandals at Abule Egba, Lagos State.
Interestingly, a video surfaced online hours ago, showing how a building miraculously escaped bring burnt like the other buildings.
According to the Narrator in the video, the house was always used as a house fellowship center for RCCG members in the street and that is why God saved it.
The now-viral has since garnered mixed reactions with many praising God and acknowledging his supremacy while a few others, doubting the report.
Well, Pastor E.A Adeboye, the General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God has responded to the viral video with his Instagram account saying: ”THE BLOOD SHALL BE FOR AS A TOKEN UPON THE HOUSE WHERE I AM AND WHEN YOU SEE THE BLOOD YOU WILL PASS OVER AND THE PLAGUE SHALL NOT BE UPON ME TO DESTROY ME WHEN YOU SMITE THE LAND OF EGYPT.
- Abule Egba pipeline explosion: Three burnt to death, houses and cars destroyed.
- Abule Egba: Corpses Recovered, More Feared Dead In NNPC Pipeline Explosion
- Pastor E.A Adeboye’s daughter-in-law sends him a public message concerning his son, Leke
- Social media users react after Pastor Adeboye revealed he told his ‘son’ to sack his secretary
- We need factories NOT churches – Daddy Freeze reacts to Pastor Adeboye’s wish of building a church as big as Ibadan