Pastor Kumuyi of Deeper Life Ministries, on Thursday night organized a ‘Power Night’ crusade despite instructions by the government to ban religious gatherings.
The Lagos government had on Wednesday placed a ban on all religious gatherings involving over 50 worshippers following the spread of the dreaded COVID-19 disease which has created tension in the country.
However, DLBC, held a vigil titled ‘Power Night’ in a 30,000 capacity hall in Gbagada area of Lagos state.
Pastor Kumuyi led the sermon while prophesying total recovery in the world.
Before the start of the program, a doctor was seen speaking on COVID-19 and precautions to take.
Ironically, one of the precautions by the doctor whose name was not revealed was keeping social distance.
- Coronavirus: Governor Sanwo-Olu orders the immediate closure of nightclubs, bars and other social gatherings
- Coronavirus: Police stops service at Lagos Church (Video)
- Coronavirus: Drama As Lagos Govt Seals Plaza, Mall For Violating Directive On Large Gathering
- Coronavirus: No plans to shut down schools, places of worship in Edo state – Governor Godwin Obaseki
- How Davido Performed At Ibadan Clubs Despite Govt Advisory On Coronavirus