Juventus forward Paulo Dybala has announced that he and his girlfriend have tested positive for coronavirus.
The 26-year-old Argentinian is the third Juve player to be confirmed with the illness, following on from Daniele Rugani last week and Blaise Matuidi on Tuesday.
In a brief statement posted to his social media pages, Dybala assured fans he remains in good condition, despite the confirmation of Covid-19.
He said: “Hi everyone, I just wanted just to inform you that we have received the results for the Covid-19 test and both Oriana and I have tested positive.
“Luckily we are in perfect conditions. Thanks for your messages.”
- Davido’s Chioma tests positive to coronavirus
- Days after attending the AMVCA, artist Seun submits himself for Coronavirus test (Video)
- Blaise Matuidi becomes second Juventus player to test positive for coronavirus
- Nigerian in the US tests positive for Coronavirus
- Sophie Trudeau, Wife of Canadian Prime Minister tests positive to Coronavirus